Item # 2200-40000-001 + 2200-40040-001
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 (2200-40000-001) with 2 EX microphones (2200-40040-001) is a breakthrough conference phone that is set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced system available, perfect for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.
The IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone on the market.
To ensure close proximity for everyone in the room you can connect up to 2 expansion microphones to a single phone. In the future, you will be able to connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
SoundStation IP 7000 Features:
- Corded Voice Over IP Conference Phone
- HD Voice Clarity
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Distinctive Incoming Call Treatment / Call Waiting
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Full Duplex Operation
- 30 Foot Microphone Range
- 2 External Mic Ports w/ 2 EX Mics
- Multi-Line High-Resolution LCD Display
- Secure Conferencing
- Selectable Ringtones
- Adjustable Incoming Volume Control
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support
- Optional AC Adapter (Not Included)
- Industry-Leading SIP Software
- Multi-Unit Connectivity